Basic anterior teeth made of HC polymer material for solid standard dentures.
VITA MFT® Anterior
For solid, standard dentures with the best cost efficiency
- reliable production of solid, esthetic dentures
thanks to natural incisal edge characteristics and angle features
- simple replication of a natural play of light
thanks to a balanced enamel-dentine relationship, integrated mamelons and texture
- reliable shade reproduction
thanks to good accuracy to the VITA shade standard (VITA classical A1–D4®)
- solid standard provision for full/partial dentures
- 13 x VITA SYSTEM 3D-MASTER® shades 0M1, 0M3, 1M1, 2L1.5, 2M1, 2M2, 3L1.5, 3L2.5, 3M2, 3R2.5, 4L1.5, 4M2, 5M1
- 4 x VITA classical A1–D4® shades A1, A3, C3, D3
- 12 x upper anterior tooth moulds (divided into four mould groups)
- 5 x lower anterior tooth moulds
VITA MFT® Anterior kits
VITA MFT tooth storage
- 72 sets / 432 Anteriors*
- 48 sets / 384 Posteriors*
Available in VITA classical A1–D4® and VITA SYSTEM 3D-MASTER® shades**
*) Note: You will receive the most frequently used moulds and shades with the packaged tooth storage. We are also happy to put together storage systems according to your individual specifications.
**) see available shades
VITA MFT mould chart
Metal case with all moulds for selecting teeth:
- VITA MFT Anterior
Easy download for multiple documentsDownload a .zip file containing all the selected files in a single step.
Simply tick the files then click here.