VITA North America is an innovator in dental products and materials with a philosophy of attracting and hiring forward thinking talent. Our consistent set of shared core values creates a rewarding and highly satisfying work environment for our colleagues.
We offer the opportunity to become an integral part of a team that is making positive contributions to the success of both our customers and our company. We require a background, DMV and credit check.
Now seeking experienced Territory Sales Representatives for San Francisco/San Jose, Kansas City/St. Louis, Orlando/Miami, New York, Detroit/Columbus, Los Angeles, Orange County/San Diego, Atlanta/Nashville, Charlotte/Raleigh, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Phoenix/Tucson, Seattle/Portland and Philadelphia/Baltimore markets!
Under the direction of the VP of Sales or Designated Regional Sales Manager, the Territory Representative sells all VITA products and services in the field within an assigned sales territory to the end user/customer (dentists and dental laboratories) with the ultimate goal of achieving an assigned sales quota. Sales generated from these efforts are both direct and through dealer partners. Additional duties include management of: territory, customer relations data, fiscal responsibility, educational and sales events, and occasional travel to key customers and events, as well as other duties as assigned.
- Maintain and grow customer sales / relations, by maintaining an active call cycle of a required number of customer visits per week, with appropriate focus on active, inactive and new customers.
- Assess each customer’s capability, focus, and opportunity as it applies to the VITA product portfolio.
- Maintain customer account information, and opportunities, via daily updates with the assigned CRM system.
- Determine product needs for both inactive and active accounts based on prior year sales history and year over year (YOY) monthly sales reports.
- Stay within assigned budget regarding sample and travel spending, provided by monthly budget reports.
- Daily use and maintenance of CRM system, regarding customer contact info, activities, and opportunity pipelin
Minimum of 2-4 years sales experience, with previous dental/medical products a plus.
Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred.
Excellent verbal, written communications skills, with the ability to present to customers
Must be results-oriented, assertive, and a self-starter who thrives in goal-oriented sales environment.
Must be able to manage time effectively, while maintaining and growing business relationships .
Job requires knowledge of basic math and percentages to write price quotes, total orders, and apply discounts.
Possess a working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PPT), CRM, and ERP applications.
HOW TO APPLY
Send resume to HR@vitanorthamerica.com.
Download our Culture Book.