- Blanks comprised of hybrid ceramic which feature an integrated interface for an adhesive/titanium base
- available as VITA ENAMIC IS hybrid ceramic (T/HT) for permanent reconstructions
VITA ENAMIC® IS
Ideal solutions for implant-supported restorations.
- fabricating durable restorations using a high-load capacity hybrid ceramic
- cost-effective reconstruction thanks to time-saving CAM fabrication and efficient finishing
- permanent implant-supported abutment crowns (AC) and mesostructures (MS)
*) These are recommended indications; the entire range of single tooth restorations can normally be fabricated. For details, please refer to the respective working instructions of the products.
VITA ENAMIC IS-14, translucent (T)
MS type with S or L interface in VITA SYSTEM 3D-MASTEr: 1M1, 1M2, 2M2, 3M2, 4M2
VITA ENAMIC IS-16, high translucent (HT)
AC type with S or L interface in VITA SYSTEM 3D-MASTEr: 1M1, 1M2, 2M2, 3M2, 4M2
- IS-14 (18 x 14 x 12) - for permanent mesostructures
- IS-16 (18 x 16 x 18) - for permanent abutment crowns
with integrated S- or L-interface for each geometry
VITA IMPLANT SOLUTIONS – SYSTEM SOLUTIONS
VITA offers VITA IMPLANT SOLUTIONS blanks with a specific holder system
for the CAD/CAM system:
- CEREC/inLab (Dentsply Sirona)
Easy download for multiple documentsDownload a .zip file containing all the selected files in a single step.
Simply tick the files then click here.