VITA YZ SOLUTIONS makes it possible to have a precise and accurate shade production of fully/partially veneered and monolithic restorations.
FACTS & FEATURES
- coordinated material system made from ZrO2 blanks and accompanying system components, such as liquids and stains.
- available as non-colored, monochromatic and multichromatic versions in up to four translucency levels (T/HT/ST/XT)
- reliably reproduce tooth shades using a material system with ideally matched components
- create highly accurate restorations with material blanks with edge stability, homogeneous microstructures and tested sintering properties
- achieve efficient, solid and esthetic results thanks to tooth-shaded precolored (multi)color blanks with good shade matching to the VITA classical A1–D4 shade guide
- ideal solution for the fabrication of precise and true-to-shade partially/fully veneered anterior and posterior bridge restorations