Delicate posterior teeth with pronounced occlusal surface relief made of MRP composite.
VITAPAN® CUSPIFORM Posterior
For simple reproduction of chewing function for full/partial dentures
- simple reproduction of the chewing function in full/partial dentures
thanks to pronounced occlusal surface relief for well defined centric occlusion and intercuspidation
- excellent durability
thanks to high load capacity and abrasion stability
- efficient grinding and polishing
due to optimum material homogeneity and edge stability
Prosthetic solution for:
- Full/partial dentures
- Dentures in cases of limited space
- 27 x VITA SYSTEM 3D-MASTER® shades 0M3, 1M1–5M3
- 15 x VITA classical A1–D4® shades A1–D4 (without B1)
- 6 x upper posterior tooth moulds
- 6 x lower posterior tooth moulds
VITAPAN® CUSPIFORM Posterior kits
VITAPAN CUSPIFORM tooth storage
- X-small*: 50 Sets / 400 Posteriors
- Small*: 100 Sets / 800 Posteriors
- Medium*: 200 Sets / 1600 Posteriors
- Large*: 300 Sets / 2400 Posteriors
Available in VITA classical A1–D4® and VITA SYSTEM 3D-MASTER® shades**
*) Note: You will receive the most frequently used moulds and shades with the packaged tooth storage. We are also happy to put together storage systems according to your individual specifications.
**) see available shades
VITAPAN CUSPIFORM mould chart
Handy metal case with all moulds for tooth selection:
- VITAPAN CUSPIFORM Posterior
Easy download for multiple documentsDownload a .zip file containing all the selected files in a single step.
Simply tick the files then click here.