VITA VIONIC VIGO is a completely new generation of teeth made of SE polymer with a design perfected for the digital fabrication of dentures.
VITA VIONIC VIGO®
The new tooth generation for digital denture fabrication at the touch of a button
- Increase productivity
Economical fabrication without any manual/CAM reworking, thanks to a tooth design perfected for a digital workflow
- Completion in a time-saving manner
Time-saving finalization of the denture via adhesive bonding of the cervically sandblasted teeth in the base, without further auxiliary steps
- Natural appearance at the push of a button
Efficient reproduction of nature by means of prefabricated teeth with a vivid play of shape and color, as well as directly accessible digital denture setups
- Process-reliable fabrication
Reliable, digital fabrication using a coordinated material system, including a unique bonding solution for precise fixation of teeth
Not available in all markets. Official approval pending in some markets.
For highly efficient digital fabrication of full dentures with all common open CAM and 3D printing systems
VITA classical A1–D4®/bleach shades: 0M1, A1, A2, A3, A3.5, B3, D3
- 8 x upper anterior tooth moulds
- 4 x lower anterior tooth moulds
- 4 x upper & lower posterior tooth moulds
Light-curing, microparticle composite for extraoral use with fixed and removable restorations
CAD technology partners for VITA VIONIC®
- 3Shape AS
- exocad GmbH
CAM technology partners for VITA VIONIC® Systems:
- imes-icore GmbH (CORiTEC series)
- Roland DG (Roland DWX series)
- Amann Girrbach AG (Ceramill Motion series)
- Vhf camfacture AG (K-/S-/Z-/R-series)
- SUM3D Dental
- hyperDENT Dental
Easy download for multiple documentsDownload a .zip file containing all the selected files in a single step.
Simply tick the files then click here.