The VITA Easyshade V digital spectrophotometer was developed for precise, fast and reliable shade determination of natural teeth and ceramic restorations.
Precise and reproducible tooth shade determination in seconds, thanks to the latest measuring technology
Objective and reliable measurements, due to the LED technology that is unaffected by ambient conditions
Reliable and economical, thanks to precise tooth shade information in VITA the shade standards for reliable shade reproduction and reduced shade corrections
Simple and intuitive, thanks to the easy-to-use touchscreen and software
Efficient, digital communication for exchanging information about tooth shade and images between the dental practice and the laboratory
VITA Easyshade® V products
|VITA Easyshade V, 100-230V * Content: 1 Easyshade V Base Unit 1 Easyshade V Handpiece 1 Main power lead 2 Rechargeable NIMH battery 1 Protective cap (2 x 18 pcs.) 1 CD VITA Assist (ShadeAssist + ToothConfigurator Demo) 1 USB Bluetooth module 1 Operating Manual and Quick User Guide
VITA Easyshade® V
- Spectrophotometer, measurement range 400 - 700 nm
- Inductive charging concept with long-life AA batteries
- Output of all tooth shades in the established standard shade systems VITA classical A1-D4 and VITA SYSTEM 3D-MASTER, as well as indication of the VITABLOCS shades and bleached index, in accordance with the American Dental Association
- Display of lab and LCh values
- Bluetooth interface for wireless communication with the VITA Assist PC software and VITA mobileAssist app
Easy download for multiple documentsDownload a .zip file containing all the selected files in a single step.
Simply tick the files then click here.
Is Easyshade a densitometer or a spectrophotometer?
Can the measuring tip become scratched without the anti-infection cover, and if so, does this affect .....
...... the measurement result?
- The measuring tip will not be damaged when used normally, so the quality of the measurement results is maintained.
Can I perform intraoral measurement of crowns using VITA Easyshade Advance 4.0?
- In restoration mode, selecting "User-Standards" and saving the measurement provides an approximation of classical and 3D shades for ceramic restorations.
Can the measurement results provided by my Easyshade become less accurate over time?
- Easyshade automatically offsets external influences and any aging processes. However, the calibration block and the measuring tip must always be clean and undamaged (e.g. no scratches). Poor measurement results are often caused by calibration blocks that are not clean.
Do I have to use the anti-infection cover?
- Measurement can be performed without the anti-infection cover. In this case, the device must be properly disinfected after each patient.
Why do my measurement results not match those of my visual shade determination?
Why do measurement results vary for the same tooth?
This could be due to the following:
- The measurement location is not at the center of the basic shade
- Extreme tooth properties or discoloration
What happens if I don't place the measuring tip correctly on the tooth surface?
What impact does the anti-infection cover have during measurement?
- Due to the optical principle adopted by Easyshade, measurement can be performed through a thin sheet without affecting the measurement result.